I’m honestly disappointed Biden isn’t running for president. To paraphrase comedian Lewis Black’s reaction back in 2000 when former VP Dan Quayle decided not to run for president: As an American I’m happy for the country, but as a blogger I weep.
I spent some time, off and on, jotting down potential slogans for Joe’s campaign, and I won’t get to use any of them :-/
– From second banana to whatever comes before “second” banana
– I’ll prove there are Americans even dumber than I am #MySupporters
– Odd bless America
– Barack was the communist, I’m just a useful idiot.
– “President” is harder to spell than VP, but that wont stop me!
– I pledge to be a one-term presidency…by losing reelection.
– So I’ve got Uncle Sam by the neck, and Barack says to me “FINISH HIM”
– Hillary’s candidacy is nothing more than a BFD… #BillF**kingDemocrats
– I was a Senator from Delaware. Maybe you’ve heard of it?
– If I can find even one American who votes for me, it would all be worth it.
– I’ll prove everyone wrong for thinking America hit Barack bottom.
– I’ll erase the debt with national quiet time, ‘cuz Barack always says silence is golden.
– Ant-Man has an army of ants…I have hair plugs. #WhatsMyPoint
– Face it, I’m too dumb to be worse than Barack
Then there’s his choice for running mate…