This just in—over 400 men of Middle Eastern origin have been arrested in the biggest rape scandal since Rotherham. What’s especially disgusting about this one, however, is the sick and twisted things that these Muslim men said about white women.
Islamic culture treats women like absolute garbage—under Sharia Law women have very few rights, and are often subject to disgusting and abhorrent punishments for simple, innocent things, such as refusing to wear a Burqa.
So when people who are raised to accept this migrate to European countries, it’s no surprise that they don’t integrate. Muslim culture is worlds apart from Western Civilization, and it doesn’t matter how much liberals pander to them—they will not assimilate.
This was made abundantly clear in 2012 with the emergence of the Rotherham rape gang scandal. For years, police had been aware that Muslim men were grooming and sexually abusing young, innocent girls—and they did nothing about it, because they were afraid of being called “racist.”
If we let this vile mindset creep into our culture, our youth will be raped and tortured by these animals. We cannot value political correctness over justice, and thankfully, the officer in charge of this new sex ring bust does not give a damn about political correctness. Daily Wire reports:
In a shocking case reminiscent of the Rotherham child sex abuse ring, British police say they have made 461 arrests and have identified at least 278 victims of a massive sex, prostitution, and drug ring. Of those arrested, authorities have tried 26 defendants.
The BBC reports that most of those convicted so far of serious charges are “Asian,” the British term for those from the Middle East, Pakistan and India.
As a result of a massive ongoing investigation the police have named “Operation Sanctuary,” one British woman and a total of 17 men have been convicted of rape, conspiracy to incite prostitution, and illegally supplying drugs. The men, BBC notes, were from the “Bangladeshi, Pakistani, Indian, Iraqi, Iranian and Turkish communities and mainly British-born, with most living in the West End of Newcastle.”
The convictions came after four trials involving 26 defendants facing over 100 charges for actions against 22 young female victims — some as young as 14 — and whom the prosecution described as “vulnerable” and “at-risk.” A total of 20 of the victims gave evidence. The heinous series of crimes were committed between 2011 and 2014.
Of the 26, three people have been jailed. The rest will be sentenced next month.
Chief Constable Steve Ashmen has adamantly opposed political correctness in this investigation. “These are criminals and there has been no hesitation in arresting them and targeting them using all the means at our disposal,” he said. “There has been no political correctness here.”
While the victims and their families have gained some solace in these arrests taking place, the disgusting methods that these Muslim animals used to lure their victims into prostitution and forced sex will leave a permanent mark on their psyches. BBC adds:
The victims were at first flattered by the attention of the men who apparently befriended them, but were then lured to parties, known as “sessions”, by the promise of alcohol and drugs — often mephedrone (or M-Kat), Newcastle Crown Court heard.
Bags of M-Kat were left on coffee tables for the girls to help themselves.
The parties took place at premises around the West End, including the top floor of tower block Todd’s Nook, where one teenager said she was raped three times.
The prosecution said they became the “vulnerable victims of an organised, cynical, systematic organisation in which they were passed between their abusers.”
In addition to this, The Daily Mail has also noted that some of the Muslim men were motivated by anti-white racism, something which the mainstream media has been completely ignoring.
One Muslim man, 37-year-old Badrul Hussain, said the following about white women:
“All white women are good for one thing, for men like me to f*** and use as trash, that is all women like you are worth.”
If this doesn’t sum up the attitude that Muslims have towards Western women, I don’t know what does. Every day CNN bombards us with feel-good images of a Muslim volunteering at a local homeless shelter, or of some other nonsense, all the while ignoring the fact that Europe is seeing the biggest rise in sex crimes ever recorded.
So far, only 17 men have been convicted, but this is just the tip of the iceberg—as police further their investigation, who knows how many more vile rapists will be uncovered. Below is a list of the 17 men (and one woman) who were involved in the gang.
- Mohammed Azram, 35, of Croydon Road, convicted of conspiracy to incite prostitution, sexual assault, supplying drugs to a victim
- Jahanghir Zaman, 43, of Hadrian Road, convicted of conspiracy to incite prostitution, rape, supplying drugs to a victim
- Nashir Uddin, 35, of Joan Street, convicted of conspiracy to incite prostitution, supplying drugs to a victim
- Saiful Islam, 34, of Strathmore Crescent, convicted of rape. Jailed for 10 years
- Mohammed Hassan Ali, 33, of Bentinck Street, convicted of sexual activity with a child, supplying drugs to a victim. Jailed for seven years
- Yasser Hussain, 27, of Canning Street, convicted of beating, possession of drugs. Jailed for two years
- Abdul Sabe, 40, of Dean House, convicted of conspiracy to incite prostitution, trafficking within the UK for sexual exploitation, drugs offences
- Habibur Rahim, 34, of Kenilworth Road, convicted of causing or inciting prostitution, drugs, sexual assault, trafficking within the UK for sexual exploitation
- Badrul Hussain, 37, of Drybeck Court, convicted of drug offences
- Mohibur Rahman, 44, of Northcote Street, pleaded guilty to conspiracy to incite prostitution, supplying drugs to a victim
- Abdulhamid Minoyee, 33, of Gainsborough Grove, convicted of rape, sexual assault, supply of drugs
- Carolann Gallon, 22, of Hareside Court, pleaded guilty to three counts of trafficking
- Monjour Choudhury, 33, of Phillip Place, convicted of conspiracy to incite prostitution, supplying drugs to a victim
- Prabhat Nelli, 33, of Sidney Grove, convicted of conspiracy to incite prostitution, supplying drugs to a victim
- Eisa Mousavi, 41, of Todds Nook, convicted of conspiracy to incite prostitution, rape, supplying drugs to a victim
- Taherul Alam, 32, of Normanton Terrace, convicted of conspiracy to incite prostitution, supplying drugs to a victim, attempted sexual assault
- Nadeem Aslam, 43, of Belle Grove West, convicted of supplying drugs to victims
- Redwan Siddquee, 32, of West Road, pleaded guilty to causing or inciting prostitution, supply or offering to supply a class B
Unfortunately, CNN and the other liberal mainstream media outlets have been almost entirely silent about this. Just Trump’s locker room comments from 10 years ago have gotten 5,000x more coverage than this disgusting rape gang, and it isn’t hard to see why.
The liberal elites of the West want to destroy our nation by importing millions and millions of these sick men, and in order to do this, they need to keep up the image of the “religion of peace,” which they’ve tried so desperately to hold together.
Unfortunately for them, however, the truth cannot be hidden. Every day, millions of conservatives like you are waking up to the truth—but it starts here. It starts by raising awareness, it starts by speaking out, and it starts by standing up for what’s right.