It may be difficult to keep track of all of the revelations regarding Hillary Clinton’s email server scandal. Thankfully, former CBS reporter Sharyl Attkisson has provided an comprehensive summary of all of the major points of the FBI investigation. Even though it is “no-spin” and objective, it is a devastating look at just how extensive Hillary Clinton’s email scandal truly is.
In a post on her website titled “The Clearest, No-Spin Summary of FBI Report on Hillary Clinton Email,” Attkisson provides major takeaways, timelines, and a list of the individuals involved in the FBI investigation. For a voting public that forgets headlines after a week, it is important to read a comprehensive summary of the major points.
Attkisson makes some fantastic points that lay waste to the rhetoric of Hillary Clinton and the Clinton campaign. Attkisson provides extensive proof that Hillary Clinton, her staff, and her campaign deliberately tried to cover up the scandal, and destroyed evidence the FBI investigation and Congress were seeking. They include:
- The Clintons’ Apple personal server used for Hillary Clinton work email could not be located for the FBI to examine.
- An Apple MacBook laptop and thumb drive that contained Hillary Clinton email archives were lost, and the FBI couldn’t examine them.
- 13 Hillary Clinton personal mobile devices were lost, discarded or destroyed. Therefore, the FBI couldn’t examine them.
- Various server backups were deleted over time, so the FBI couldn’t examine them.
- After State Dept. notified Hillary Clinton her records would be sought by House Benghazi Committee, copies of her email on the laptops of her attorneys Cheryl Mills and Heather Samuelson were wiped with BleachBit, and the FBI couldn’t review them.
- After her emails were subpoenaed, Hillary Clinton’s email archive was also permanently deleted from her then-server “PRN” with BleachBit, and the FBI couldn’t review it.
- Also after the subpoena, backups of the PRN server were manually deleted.
Attkisson also points out Hillary Clinton’s complete lie that she never knowingly sent classified emails. Even though the FBI did not have a complete record of Hillary Clinton’s emails on three unclassified personal servers, it found:
- 2,093 emails State Dept. currently classifies as Confidential or Secret. (State Dept. did not address what their classification was at the time they were sent.)
- 193 emails (81 separate email conversations) that were classified at the time they were sent, ranging from “Confidential” to “Top Secret/Special Access Program.”
- 68 of the 81 email chains remain classified today.
- 8 were Top Secret.
- 37 were Secret.
- 36 were Confidential.
- 7 were Special Access Program.
- 3 were Sensitive Compartmentalized Information.
- 36 were Not Releasing to Foreign Governments.
- 2 were Releasable Only to Five Allied Partners.
- 12 of the suspect email chains were not provided by Hillary’s attorneys. The FBI found them other ways.
- The email chains contained classified information from 5 other agencies: CIA, DOD, FBI, NGA and NSA.
Attkisson provides even more details about the FBI investigation that should be read and shared. A link is provided below.