Here are some things that I have collected and reflected upon that may be helpful to share with others about Hillary Clinton:
2. Hillary Clinton was responsible for failing to properly defend the US embassy in Benghazi and FOUR AMERICANS DIED. Hillary then lied to the families of the deceased (as well as the American public) and said the attack was the result of a video posted to YouTube.
3. Hillary Clinton defended a child rapist who raped a 12 year old girl. She impugned the character of the young girl by saying she wanted it. Clinton was later caught on audio tape laughing about it with glee after getting her guilty client off on a technicality.
4. Hillary Clinton accepted millions of dollars (and continues to accept money) from foreign governments that don’t respect women’s rights, that kill gays and lesbians, and want to impose their views over American culture.
5. Hillary Clinton had smeared the character of women who were sexually assaulted and/or raped by her husband.
6. Hillary Clinton is careless and reckless with the most sensitive classified information (TS/SCI/SAP) our country possesses. This placed our national security at risk and she does not care.
7. Hillary Clinton admitted that she has a hard time relating to the struggles of the middle class. She hates “everyday Americans.”
8. Hillary Clinton is bought and paid for by big money donors from Wall Street. She does not want you to see the text of her speeches.
We also recently learned from emails released this week that:
1. Hillary Clinton mocked Catholics and evangelicals as “severely backwards.”
2. The Clinton campaign sought political support from “needy Latinos”. That is how she referenced to Hispanics in the county.
3. In violation of Federal law, Hillary Clinton’s team withheld emails between Clinton and Obama even after issued a Congressional subpoena. The Clinton campaign asked about using White House executive privilege to hide emails from Congress. This means that Barack Obama was willing to abuse executive privilege to hide evidence from Congress.
4. Hillary Clinton knows that it is impossible to vet all refugees. She is willing to place all Americans at risk even by increasing the number of refugees coming into the US.
5. Hillary Clinton’s biggest foreign donations come from countries that support ISIS. She said “While this military/para-military operation is moving forward, we need to use our diplomatic and more traditional intelligence assets to bring pressure on the governments of Qatar and Saudi Arabia, which are providing clandestine financial and logistic support to ISIL and other radical Sunni groups in the region.”
6. Hillary Clinton’s campaign has several inside connections with the media that allow her to receive questions in advance and edit stories before being published. Several “journalists” are working as enthusiastic volunteers for Clinton/Kaine 2016 and placing negative “stories” on behalf of her campaign.
7. Hillary Clinton’s dream is for America to have open borders. She argued for “a hemispheric common market with open trade and open borders” at the expense of American jobs and security.
8. Hillary Clinton admitted she has different “public and private positions” on Wall Street reform in a speech. She said, “But if everybody’s watching, you know, all of the back room discussions and the deals, you know, then people get a little nervous, to say the least. So, you need both a public and a private position.” She is not honest with the public on issues.
9. The Clinton campaign coordinated with Super PACs in violation of Federal law.
10. Hillary Clinton’s team colluded with the US Justice Department on managing the email scandal.
11. Hillary Clinton wants to issue Drivers Licenses to all Illegal Aliens,which would make it easier for illegals to register to vote, and then vote in elections, making voter fraud easy in the United States.
12. Hillary Clinton’s campaign thought it was a good idea to use Benghazi as a distraction from her email scandal.
13. The movie “Clinton Cash” panicked the Clinton campaign. They worked on devising strategies to try to suppress it.
14. Hillary Clinton gave special access to friends of the Clinton Foundation while Secretary of State. Clinton illegally used her position as Secretary of State to grant special favors for “Friends of Bill” in Haiti.
15. Clinton Foundation audits reveal it may have misled the IRS.
I believe that once you consider all of these facts, a reasonable person can conclude that Hillary Clinton is corrupt and should never be allowed to become President of the United States.
*** Please share this page on Facebook, Twitter, Email and other social media with the share tools on this page because OUR voice is YOUR voice! ***