North Korean leader Kim Jong Un has just issued one of his largest threats ever, in response to an ongoing US-South Korea joint military drill in the region. Un has stated that we should expect an “unimaginable strike at an unimaginable time,” and while many believe the tyrant’s words are all talk, President Trump isn’t taking any chances.
Every day, tensions between North Korea and the United States grow higher and higher, as the ruthless tyrant Kim Jong Un continues to recklessly advance his nuclear weapons research programs in the face of almost worldwide opposition.
Time and time again, Kim Jong Un has threatened global stability with his threats to “strike at the mainland,” of the United States and to bomb US territory Guam without mercy. He has continued to test President Trump’s patience, but it seems that his latest threat may have gone too far after what Trump did in response.
The Mirror reports that North Korea has been seen moving missiles recently, which has renewed fears of a fresh launch:
North Korea has upped its war talk once again, warning the United States it faces an “unimaginable” military strike.
The Kim Jong-un regime was reacting to the continued drills being carried out by the US and South Korea in the region.
Next week the allies will carry out “Operation Courageous Channel” in which Americans in the area will practice being evacuated in the event of a “crisis”.
Although it is carried out twice a year, it has heightened fears of military conflict.
North Korea’s state news agency said in a statement: “The US is running amok by introducing under our nose the targets we have set as primary ones.
“The US should expect that it would face unimaginable strike at an unimaginable time.”
Last week, North Korea was spotted moving multiple missiles sparking fears of a fresh launch.
A US spy satellite captured images of missiles mounted on launchers being moved out of a hangar near the capital Pyongyang last Friday, it was claimed.
American and South Korean intelligence agencies are now preparing for the Kim Jong-un regime to carry out a new provocation in defiance of worldwide condemnation.
In response to the rogue nation’s reckless behavior, President Trump just sent the USS Ronald Reagan, a Nimitz-class aircraft carrier, to the North Korean peninsula. The 100,000 ton warship is a nuclear powered, almost entirely self-sustaining battleship armed with a crew of nearly 5,000 and dozens of fighter jets.
Yahoo News reports:
ABOARD USS RONALD REAGAN, Sea of Japan (Reuters) – The USS Ronald Reagan, a 100,000-ton nuclear powered aircraft carrier, patrolled in waters east of the Korean peninsula on Thursday, in a show of sea and air power designed to warn off North Korea from any military action.
The U.S. Navy’s biggest warship in Asia, with a crew of 5,000 sailors, sailed around 100 miles (160.93 km), launching almost 90 F-18 Super Hornet sorties from its deck, in sight of South Korean islands.
It is conducting drills with the South Korean navy involving 40 warships deployed in a line stretching from the Yellow Sea west of the peninsula into the Sea of Japan.
This wouldn’t be the first time that this legendary battleship was used, however. Previously deployed in Operation Iraqi Freedom, as well as in numerous other conflicts, the USS Ronald Reagan has developed quite a name for itself—and has struck the fear of God into our enemies.
The Nimitz-class aircraft carrier has begun conducting drills with the South Korean navy, in preparation for a North Korean attack. “The dangerous and aggressive behavior by North Korea concerns everybody in the world,” said Rear Admiral Marc Dalton, commander of the ship’s strike group.
“We’ve made it clear with this exercise, and many others, that we are ready to defend the Republic of Korea,” he added. As tempers flare and tensions continue to rise, many are left wondering whether an all out war with North Korea is likely…if not even inevitable.