The washed up comedian Rosie O’Donnell and President-Elect Donald Trump have a long-running feud. Rosie O’Donnell can’t stop herself. She has reignited her feud with Donald Trump on Twitter over the weekend. Perhaps she needs attention. She has been posting a series of tweets, many of which were written in all caps, lashing out at Trump calling for “resistance” to the president-elect.
She has tweeted a link to a Huffington Post article about emails that revealed that the head of the U.S. Office of Government Ethics personally ordered a number of tweets praising Trump’s announcement that he planned to sever ties to his businesses to avoid conflicts of interest. “We told your counsel that we’d sing your praises if you divested and we meant it!” one of the tweets read. O’Donnell tweeted with the link, “Donald Trump is a sick man.” “we only have three weeks to stop him”
The truth is Rosie O’Donnell is the sick one, but you don’t have to listen to me, just hear what her daughter has to say.
The Daily Mail says: O’Donnell’s daughter Chelsea, who is 18, broke her silence to reveal the real Rosie O’Donnell. Her mother locks herself away in her ‘arts and crafts house’ blasting Madonna music, and smoking pot.
- Chelsea O’Donnell tells Daily Mail Online in an exclusive interview that she never ran away from home
- She went to live with her boyfriend after Rosie kicked her out two weeks before her 18th birthday
- She claims her mom is a ‘phony’ who is a totally different person inside their family home than she is in the public eye
- Rosie wears tight Spandex shorts and T-shirts around house and likes to sleep late – only doing her make-up if someone else does it for her
- Rosie told Chelsea she was in withdrawal from heroin when she was born but when she checked hospital records her tests came back clean
- She left The View television show because she feared a heart attack from Whoopi.
- Chelsea denies she’s ‘mentally ill’ but reveals her struggle with depression and anxiety since Rosie divorced Kelli Carpenter (her homosexual partner)
The 18-year-old reveals how Rosie’s public persona is ‘phony’ and has little to do with her life behind closed doors. She spoke out to disclose what she sees as O’Donnell’s hypocrisy – that when she’s out and about her bubbly and engaging personality is belied by the way she is at home. Chelsea said: ‘I find her not genuine a lot of the time. When we’d go out, she was a completely different person in public than at home and I had a hard time with that. It’s like two different people.’ The teen also revealed her heartache at being separated from her brothers and sister when she was 13 to be sent to a boarding school 2,000 miles from home.
People in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones. I think Rosie O’Donnell has bigger problems than Trump becoming president. Perhaps she needs a mental help. She certainly sounds like she is unraveling. Maybe we should pray for Rosie O’Donnell. You can always tweet her and tell her to get help.
h/t Daily Mail
*** Please share this page on Facebook, Twitter, Email and other social media with the share tools on this page because OUR voice is YOUR voice! ***